- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
– Responsible for the planning and manging of team activities (team of 9)
– Collaborate with other Senior Investment managers and Head of. to provide market oversight, develop strategic investment policies & strategic assetallocation decisions.
– Continue to oversee, run and develop the Investment Risk Model
– Stakeholder reporting & Solvency II Pillar 3 investment reporting.
– Market Knowledge including London Market
– Knowledge of stochastic modelling techniques
– Knowledge of investment asset classes and their applications
– Strong risk management techniques knowledge
– Qualification: CFA or FIA
– Stakeholder Management
– Team managerial skills
For more information on this role please get in touch or apply to this advert.