- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
Senior Marketing Analyst
To £65,000 + bonus & benefits
An opportunity to join a global digital agency in their London HQ.
As the Senior Analyst you’ll play an integral role in delivering online advertising campaign insights to clients by working alongside the Media, Creative and Development teams to provide client tracking reports, post-campaign analysis and reconciliation, stewardship and general maintenance of interactive advertising campaigns. The position holds significant strategic value to our teams and our clients and requires not only a quantitative data analysis skill set but also strong communication skills.
- Contribute to the analytic planning and specification development for websites and mobile devices.
- Research and understand tactical solutions used by clients to evaluate and quantify impact of digital efforts.
- Support the development of tracking specifications, QA and data validation for small websites, mobile sites, apps and cross-channel campaigns.
- Able to support the reporting process by retrieving and processing data, updating data based on a pre-defined report structure, and can analyse and interpret data to produce insights and recommendations.
- Support requests to solve problem solve issues related to tracking, tagging and analytics.
- Communicate with various stakeholders regarding issues and resolutions.
- Outstanding record of academic and professional achievement, with focus on marketing, advertising, business, economics or technology (a focus on analytics is a bonus).
- Strong experience in Maths, Computer Science, IT or Analytics.
- Academic knowledge or basic application of data analysis, ROI forecasting/modelling, statistics/hypothesis testing, web development, and research methodologies.
- Experience of web/mobile/digital measurement and tracking a bonus.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Layer and BigQuery.
- google analytics
- web development