- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £55,000.00 - £70,000.00 gross per year
Senior Marketing Insights Manager - Global B2B Publishing - London
Fantastic opportunity to take a lead role within this Global B2B Publishing brand, based in Central London, as a Senior Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager. My client is looking for a talented marketing data specialist to help them grow their digital audience and digital revenues globally, using a data-driven approach.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced data-driven specialist to help take their analytics and data management capabilities to the next stage, helping to drive audience acquisition and retention digitally. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be part of a team of marketers who are passionate about building strong brands, delivering fantastic products and making a direct impact on the growth of the business.
Essential skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in marketing data, insights and analytics
- Demonstrated experience in a marketing analytics and insights role, preferably within the media / publishing industry, but other industries will be considered.
- Experience with database marketing platforms and marketing automation tools (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo and Pardot); excellent knowledge of Excel and digital analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, DataStudio)
- Database segmentation experience - eg Faststats for data dissection of customer data
- Strong understanding of marketing attribution methodologies and the interplay between channels
- Excellent team leadership skills with ability to prioritise objectives and simultaneous demands
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience within the financial services and/or banking industries
- Team management experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools such as Hitwise, Moz, Advanced Web Ranking
- Familiarity with content subscription-based product models
Data management and analysis:
- Improve and maintain the quality of the data by setting up streamlined processes for data gathering and by managing our data hygiene, segmentation, classification and enrichment
- Mine the data for critical customer/product insights that can inform business and marketing strategy
- Assist marketing teams with the full campaign data cycle, from selection to analysis
- Continually evaluate and make recommendations to develop and enhance database marketing capabilities
- Adapt systems and processes to meet business goals whilst adhering to data regulations
Analytics and reporting:
- Establish centralised reporting providing ongoing visibility on audience growth/engagement for website and emails, as well as for the database
- Support marketing teams in defining KPIs and building dashboards to measure campaign effectiveness
- Lead the reporting on overall marketing performance, attribution modelling & ROI assessment
- Monitor and report on competitor activity, marketing trends and platform changes
This is an exciting international role with a leading B2B publishing brand, with opportunities for travel and career progression within a growing business.
Salary is up to £65k Basic, with a £10% Bonus & Strong Benefits.
Key words: Marketing, Media, Demand Generation, Marketing Analytics, Data Analysis, B2B, Publishing, Subscriptions, Media, Marketing Services, Retentions, Renewals, Acquisitions, Lead Generation, Automation, CRM, SalesForce, Marketo, Pardot, PPC, SEO, Social Media, Paid Social, Commercial, Strategic, Financial Services, Banking, Permanent, London, UK.
- Customer Insight
- Data Analysis
- Marketing Analytics
- Data Segmentation
- Database Marketing