- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £42,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
A leading private medical clinic based in Harley Street are looking to recruit a 'Senior Medical Administrator'.
You MUST have experience working in the private medical sector.
The role is paying £35-42K and is on a permanent contract.
Main Duties and Responsibilities - - Set up and preparation of the clinic at the start and end of the day
- Greet patients and visitors to the clinic
- Process new patient referrals on DGL diary management software
- Arranging and amending appointments on a multi-site diary system
- Scheduling external clinics and liaising with the relevant outpatient departments to ensure external clinics run smoothly
- Working efficiently alongside the admin team at the Manchester clinic site
- To cover reception for an evening clinic at least once a week
- Raising and issuing invoices to patients and insurance companies
- Taking payments using DGL and Worldpay
- Answering the incoming calls in a polite and timely manner
- Monitoring, responding to, and dealing with varied enquires received with the 'admin team’ email inbox
- Distribution of internal and external post
- Providing information to callers on the services provided
- Arranging daily couriers
- Assisting the CQC Manager with monthly audits on administration processes
- Assisting with industry events and education evenings held at the clinic
- Assisting in business development
- Ensuring all patient information sheets are up to date
- Participating in regular administration team meetings
- Minute taking during team meetings and distributing action points
- Liaising with secretaries, physiologists and clinicians
Skills Required - - Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within the medical sector
- Experience using DGL software is essential
- Experience invoicing and communicating with insurance companies is essential
- Willing to work as part of a team and to be able to use own initiative and be pro-active when dealing with any problems that may occur
- Reliable, flexible with excellent time management
- Ability to establish and maintain effective lines of communication with the admin and clinical team
- Prioritising workloads and responding to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities and requests
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Strong ICT skills with experience of data inputting, using Microsoft packages and email
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!