- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
An opportunity for a Senior PHP Developer arisen to work in a Digital Agency of 1st generation (before Google).
The company is in a position of turning down work now due to massive growth so now requires an additional member to join a very well-established Development team.
They capitalise on enhancing their relationship with the clients over a long-term period - hence why most of their business comes through word of mouth and of the back of their previous good work and not pitching.
e.g. One of their clients started working with them in 2005 as a 2-man band and recently just sold the business with over 200 employees for millions.
You will not be expected to work outside the working hours or weekends due to tight deadlines but you will be encouraged to make tech decisions as they are always keen on pushing for latest things which is why - they are looking now into implementing AI and Machine Learning.
You get lots of Cake on Friday's, Pizza, great mixture of people in the team with great attitude and lots of encouragement on learning new things (e.g. buddy up to learn and get certified for Zend).
- Unit testing and designing of new business solutions development
- Create modules with OOP in a LAMP environment
- Use MariaDB, GIT & Composer for the creation of programming projects
- Latest version of PHP (OO)
- Exposure to an MVC framework (such as Laravel or Symfony)
- AWS knowledge
Salary and Benefits:
- Up to £45,000
- Private Healthcare
- 28 days of holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)