- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
I am recruiting for x1 permanent & x1 8 month FTC Senior Policy Adviser for a public sector body in Brighton.
- Deliver robust, coherent, evidence-based policy.
- Lead virtual teams to formulate effective solutions to complex policy issues, drawing on a wide range of professional expertise and know-how from around the business and.
- Actively influence government partners, industry stakeholders and internal business units in order to obtain agreement to proposals.
- Develop and deliver a range of policy products necessary to implement policy interventions such as codes, guidance; impact assessments and evaluations, all delivered in line with best policy-making and regulatory practice. The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Knowledge and experience in policy development and implementation, policy development cycle, legislative development/ processes and open policy making techniques.
- Proven ability to build robust relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels, including the most senior.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral, including public speaking. Resilience to scrutiny and ability to defend policy positions in public fora.
- Project management, time management and prioritisation skills; able to identify, mitigate and escalate risks appropriately.
- ms project