- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Purpose/ Role
In this role you will analyze the Global Energy portfolio and ensure KPI reporting, steering, monitoring and Nat Cat controlling. You will also be expected to maintain accurate high data quality and carry out Energy business reviews with other related CXO departments.
• Carrying out qualitative analysis of the Global Energy Portfolio
• Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of trends and developments within the Energy area
• Implementing and maintaining the Global Energy reporting framework
• Compiling, analyzing, and interpreting data from both internal and external sources
• Supporting Energy Business Planning
Key Requirements/ Skills
• Experience in International Underwriting P&C Business
• Understanding of relevant technical analysis of industrial underwriting cases
• Successful track record of working in complex matrix environments
• Experience of working internationally with good ability for cross border adaption
• Strong analytical, numerical and adaptive problem solving skills, using logical and methodological approach
AGCS is dedicated to offering its employees an environment open for learning and development and hosts its own Underwriting Academy to drive continued excellence in underwriting and to better understand and serve our clients’ needs.
At Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS) we offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with global challenges at the world’s leading P&C insurer.
Did you know Allianz insures more than half of the Fortune Global 500® companies, or that AGCS insures major movie productions, cyber security threats, and that we are the leading specialist in satellite and space insurance?
We have offices in 29 countries and with our extensive Allianz and partner network we help customers in more than 160 countries worldwide.
At AGCS UK we are not only impressive for our clients, but also for our employees as we offer the following generous benefits:
-Flexible buy/sell holiday options
-Bupa private medical insurance
-Generous pension contributions
-Enhanced paid maternity, paternity, shared parental leave
-Flexible working options
-Subsidized on-site massages
-Employee stock purchase plan for Allianz shares
-Education / study sponsorship
-Global mobility within AGCS and the wider Allianz Group
…and many more individual flexible benefits to choose from. We pride ourselves on our approach to wellbeing and provide regular seminars, activities, and events devoted towards the overall health of our employees.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do – come and find out why AGCS is the place for you!