- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Lusona are currently working with a "Procurement Centre of Expertise" who are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Procurement Specialist.
This opportunity will be based at one of their Customers Institutions in Glasgow West End and is also part of our Clients Glasgow Regional Procurement Team (GRPT).
You will be based daily on-site and will provide procurement support for all your Customers’ procurement requirements. You will provide expertise to a variety of stakeholders across a wide range of procurement activities including day to day requirements, collaborative tendering, contract management and projects.
No two days will be the same!!! You will build strong internal relationships with Stakeholders and provide a First Class Procurement Service to all.....
Experience and knowledge required for the role:
- You must have worked within a Procurement Role within a Public Sector Organisation
- In-depth knowledge of EU & Public Sector Procurement procedures and current legislation including the Procurement Reform Act
- Proven experience in tendering
- Knowledge of the principles of contract drafting and negotiation
- Have strong communication skills and enjoy working with people!!!
Our client absolutely prides themselves on developing their people and offer a genuine career path for outstanding employees.
They are driven by their employees and look to offer some amazing perks including;
- 9.5 day working fortnight
- Flexible Working
- Generous Holiday Allowance
To find out more about this opportunity, please send your CV today....
- social work