- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
People Source Consulting have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to be remotely based.
The role is initially 4 weeks with the option to extend for 24 months if the programme takes off.
You can be remote based for the full duration of the contract and the rate is up to £515pd outside IR35.
About the role;
Development of a playbook that will define how new product teams will work and act as a reference for already established teams to follow, supporting them to become product-centric.
- UK GOVERNMENT EXPERIENCE IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS IS ESSENTIAL
- Have recent experience investigating patterns and trends to identify and resolve problems
- Have experience working in the delivery of technology-based projects (as a product manager)
- Have budgeting and financial control skills as well as commercial awareness
- Communicating using a variety of methods (written reports, verbal feedback, presentations etc.), applying the appropriate method to each scenario/audience, which at this level, will usually be large groups
- Leading in promoting the needs of the team, and of the product; understanding how these may vary between the different phases of a product lifecycle.
- Recent and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to understand, empathise, negotiate and influence individuals and groups
- Identifying and engaging with users and stakeholders to collate evidence and understand and define research which fits user needs
- Promoting the use of quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes
- Previous experience as a product manager for user-facing products or product
Please get in contact for more information - (url removed)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
About the company