- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £63,000.00 - £94,000.00 gross per year
Responsible for managing and delivering multiple projects, with corporate wide strategic impact (expected budget of (£15-20M) The programmes consist of multiple workstreams, likely to be implemented over several years.
* Works with Programme Sponsor and stakeholders to understand strategic context and to define and agree Programme objectives, scope, approach and an appropriate governance regime
* Select and manage a range of internal and external suppliers for service or change delivery
* Manage interfaces with external stakeholders (business partners, regulators etc.) in order to ensure full integration of solutions
* Lead, manage & motivate large, diverse teams and other resources and train such staff as may be assigned or seconded to work on the programme, including personal development and mentoring of colleagues at more junior levels.
* Responsible for chairing governance boards and championing governance processes