- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Harrow on the Hill
Are you looking to develop your career in one of the world’s largest Research Organisations?
We are recruiting for a Senior Project Executive to support the Audience Measurement team running large scale continuous audience measurement surveys. We are a team of 40+ and have expertise across all media industries.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the JNOR project which delivers an audience measurement currency in Ireland for advertising displays (both static and moving) in public spaces, that will allow the industry to plan, trade, report and evaluate advertising investment in the medium. The project includes a mixed method travel survey as well as enhanced probability modelling.
As someone who is experience on working on large-scale or continuous projects, you’ll have the ability to understand and work with complex datasets, as such you’ll be working closely with our Data Science Team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing the quarterly data release production cycle and creating the final reports
- Data Investigation - digging deeper into the data with our data science team
- Managing map submissions - liaising with clients, validating submissions, providing status updates
- Map classifications - reviewing map submissions, zoning and classifying
- Supporting clients (media owners and agencies) in using bespoke systems for inventory and data
- Creating weekly fieldwork reports and investigating issues with the relevant Ops teams in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
What do I need to bring with me:
- Ability to understand technical methodologies
- Strong attention to detail to the routine side of data processing and analysis.
- Great communication and collaboration skills to liaise effectively with our internal departments as well as our clients and stakeholders.
- Experience of working with large and complex data sets with good project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and effectively manage time to deliver excellent quality of both insight and data accuracy.
- Enthusiasm and desire. You’ll be working in a dynamic team with some of the most experienced researchers in the media industry, so if you bring enthusiasm and a desire to learn, we’ll give you all the support you’ll need. Together, we’ll deliver the professional results our client expects.
We are one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of commitments you may have outside of work and we consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!
- ms project