- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BERKSHIRE GB
Job Description: Leading travel company is looking for a Senior Project Manager with working knowledge of the travel industry to lead and oversee key customer delivery and implementation projects from inception through to delivery.
- The Project Manager must maintain outstanding communications and hold face to face calls where possible (phone, video or in person) with clients.
- Project planning is essential as estimated resource timings will have been previously agreed.
- Each deliverable must be communicated to the customer, along with expectations for testing and anticipated go live date.
- All project changes must be by change orders and well documented with a sign off by customer.
- A project team will have been assigned and so the PM must ensure there is enough work to fully utilise the resource.
- As PM you will be a great task manager - the PM mustdocument and follow up all actions being followed by way of an action plan/minutes immediately after each call assigning actions.
- Work with the customer to negotiate and agree all expected actions and bythe agreed timelines Ideal background:
The successful candidate will need to have a demonstrable and proven experience of:
- Enterprise level software project delivery preferably in the travel technology space.
- Understand and practise AGILE project delivery and development.
- Have experience of working on SaaS project delivery.
- Ideally the PM will have a good working knowledge of the travel industry. Job Location: Berkshire GB
- ms project
- project manager