- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BERKSHIRE - UNITED KINGDOM - GB
HRS are currently searching for a Japanese speaking Senior Project Manager to join a Global Biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. As the Programme Manager you will be responsible and accountability for all operational aspects in leading a cross functional project team to deliver on all scope objectives with the highest level of quality.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the single point of contact to Japanese customers whilst being the customers advocate internally with the overall goal of achieving total customer satisfaction.
2. Direct and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams and keep team members accountable for delivery on key projects.
3. Conduct internal and external Project Team Meetings to ensure that all stakeholders and the customer are working in accordance to the agreed to Project Plan.
4. Effective Internal and external communication of project status and risks ensuring stakeholders accountability and awareness.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline along with significant industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in R&D Life Science Project Management is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the development of Biopharmaceutical products will be highly advantageous.
4. Professional Fluency within English and Japanese is essential for this position.
Key Words: Project Manager | Programme Manager | Management | Life Science | Biopharmaceuticals | Biopharma | Biotechnology | Bioprocess | R&D | Research and Development | GMP | Japanese |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- ms project
- project manager