- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MANCHESTER GB
Based in Manchester City Centre, my client has an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to form a crucial part of their Cost Consultancy team and meet the high demand for their services.
Known across the UK, Europe, Asia and Africa, this award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy have had recent success in the Manchester area with their public and private sector clients who have projects with values of up to £100m - something which the Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on straight away.
Continuously designing, developing and delivering successful projects across 23 sectors, i.e. commercial, residential, aviation and transport, has resulted in them being labelled one of the market leaders in project consultancy services. The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will experience a huge portfolio of fantastic development opportunities and in return see their career, and skill-set, develop to the next level.
Responsibilities of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
* Deliver quantity surveying + employers agent service to satisfactory standard
* Manage both external and internal teams
* When required, change the strategy in relation to priorities
* Work autonomously and as part of the team
Requirements of the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
* Full membership of a known professional body or working towards achieving membership status (e.g. RICS)
* History of working on major projects across a variety of sectors
* Track record of delivery premium quality technical services
* Full UK driving licence
* Efficient interpersonal and communication skills
On offer for the Senior Quantity Surveyor:
- ms project