- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- SOUTH WEST LONDON, GB
The Glasshouse Clinic an award winning non-surgical Aesthetic Clinic are seeking an experienced Part-time Receptionist to join the team at our South West London Clinic’s.
Your primary responsibility is to provide patients with the highest standard of customer service at all times and ensure that all clients have a flawless patient journey from first contact to initial consultation right through to after care. You will be reporting directly to the Clinic Manager and the Clinic Founder. You will assist with the day-to-day running of the clinic, and supervise the team in the Clinic Manager’s absence ensuring clinic protocols are followed at all times and helping to drive staff towards set targets.
You will be the client’s first contact with the clinic and will be responsible for acting as the patient concierge, greeting client’s in the clinic, dealing with telephone and email enquiries while ensuring clients have a seamless treatment journey.
You will also advise client’s on treatments and services, take bookings and payments while maintaining the clinic’s exceptional customer service standards.
You will ensure that all patient records are kept up to date, and be responsible for managing the practitioner diaries to ensure the clinic is running efficiently.
You will handle general day to day activities such as opening and closing the clinic, ensuring the clinic is presented to the best standard at all times, that all staff are following clinic protocols, general housekeeping duties, downloading images from a digital camera and general administration including maintaining and updating computerised patient notes.
We offer an attractive salary based on your experience, along with some of the best working hours in the industry!
Along with full and ongoing supportive training in our products and services to ensure your ongoing development we offer opportunities for career progression.
Essential skills and experience required
- A team player with the ability to deliver their role and responsibility’s in a calm and efficient manner while in a busy environment.
- Experience of working in a similar high-end environment
- A polished appearance and professional manner
- Immaculate written English.
- Experience in delivering exceptional levels of service and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT and admin skills.
Preferable skills and experience
- Knowledge of aesthetic treatments would be advantageous.
- Experience of medical administration
- Experience in Obagi, Skinceuticals, Aestheticare, Heliocare , Dr Levy and Jan Marini Skin care ranges.
Job Type: Part-time
- Receptionist: 2 years (Required)