- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This is an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated Senior Care Worker who is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help and support young people.
You will work with young adults aged 16+ with learning disabilities to deliver high standards of care, ensuring their physical, psychological, emotional and recreational development.
Senior Care Worker Duties and Responsibilities:
* Leading shifts
* Offer professional practice support meetings to staff to complement staff supervision
* Encourage, support and guide members of the staff team
* Attend Case Reviews, Planning Meetings and any other meetings as required
* Undertake specific administration tasks within the unit as directed by the Home Manager
* Actively participate in supervision, appraisal, training, meetings & consultancies
* Maintain records as required
* Contribute to the development of the young adults through the provision of a healthy life style
* To be alert to signs of distress or abuse and to ensure that the young people are monitored and protected and have their needs met ensuring that all safeguarding needs are met
* Contribute to care planning and the implementation of these plans
* Be the Key Worker for individuals
Senior Care Worker Minimum requirements:
* Residential care experience
* At least 2 years' experience working with individuals with learning disabilities
* At least 1 years' experience working in a senior role
* Experience managing challenging behaviors and physical intervention
* Driving license desirable
* Level 3 in Health and Social Care desirable
Shift hours for day staff:
- 0 (21:45 if on the handover)
- 1 (21:45 if on the handover)
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Closing date: Tuesday 26th November 2019
Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.