- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
Senior Residential Support Worker – Southend-on-Sea.
Are you looking for a refreshing new start to your career with clear career progression?
Are you passionate about helping young people to access their education to the full?
Starting immediately the client is looking for a Senior Support Worker's to join them on a full-time basis.
These children homes are SEN residential and educational settings based in Southend for KS2-FE students with SEMH requirements.
As a Senior Support Worker you will be supporting young people individually and in small groups from the ages of 7 to 19.
A Successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience support SEN children in an educational or residential setting
- Relevant SEN qualifications would be desirable
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop constructive and appropriate relationships with pupils
- DBS on update service (we can provide this for you)
Benefits of working with REED Education:
- Immediate starts
- Competitive rates
- A fulfilling and rewarding role which provides the opportunity to gain new skills and support children to reach the best of their abilities
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- Training and development opportunities, restraint training is provided with others always on hand and on the job support
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in or you are seeking an educational role, please forward your most up-to-date CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business