- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £8.63 - £10.00 gross per hour
Do you have experience of working in a school office in a senior administrative capacity? Do you have a good telephone manner and excellent customer service skills? Have you been commended on your attention to detail and organisational skills? Then we could have the job for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Senior SIMS Administrator to work term-time only. The role will be part time at a Primary school in Anfield. The candidate MUST have very good knowledge School Information Management System (SIMS) and previous experience of working in an educational establishment, as you will be expected to hit the ground running and deliver a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment. The role will start in September and is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly specialist consultant with a 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- a 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- flexible hours and working patterns
- Handling face to face and telephone enquiries from parents and external agencies
- Visitor and safeguarding procedures
- Assisting teachers and senior leadership team with data entry on pupil records
- Photocopying, post, filing and general administrative support within the school office
- Experience of working in an educational environment
- Proven experience of working on a reception desk
- Excellent administrative and ICT skills, including attention to detail on data entry work, and the ability to multi-task
- SIMS experience gained from working in a school, voluntarily or paid, as well as experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to work with high levels of tact, confidentiality and discretion
- A patient approach towards working with children and adults alike
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start working in the school soon after.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Heidi McGreary, via email at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Catering, Technicians, Administration and Finance.