- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior SISS Engineer - Contract - Leicestershire
Real are currently looking for a Senior SISS Engineer (Station Information and Security Systems - SISS) to assist in the identification, configuration and installation of SISS for large scale rail projects in the UK.
The systems will consist of Public Announcement, CCTV and Help Point communication systems, monitored and controlled via a central control room. The systems will function as a fully integrated single-system.
- Provide technical input for multiple SISS projects
- Deliver work packages on time and within budget
- Provide technical expertise for full-life cycle SISS projects (requirements analysis, design specification, installation, validation/testing, and support commissioning.
- Work to required safety standards set out by legislation and company policy
- Liaise with ky stakeholders including the customer, suppliers and legislators
- Experience in the selection, design and installation of CCTV systems
- Confguration ofVMS systems
- Technical knowledge of DVR's / 'Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks' servers and their configuration.
- Design and deployment of Public Announcement systems
- Communication protocols such as TCP/IP and in particular VOIP
- Knowledge of Structured Cabling systems and Fibre Optic LAN systems.
- Experience within the rail sector
Duration: 6-12 months with strong possibility of extension
Rate: Negotiable on experience
Location: Leicestershire with travel various sites for installation / commissioning of systems when required.
Full job spec availble. Please apply and one of our specialist consultants will make contact to arrange a time to speak.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales