- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Medicare First are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in the ASTI Team in Birmingham.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children’s services, be registered with the HCPC and have prior children’s Assessment & Short Term Intervention (ASTI) experience
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a similar role
- HCPC registration About Medicare First
Medicare First are a nationwide social care recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified social work professionals for temporary and permanent work across the UKs local authorities. We work to provide a fair and ethical service to the workers we represent; it is central to our business ethos. The well-being of vulnerable adults and children and younger people can only be properly supported when our teams deliver on their commitment to our worker community.
We are always interested in hearing from CAMHS Practitioners, Independent Reviewing Officers, Senior Social Workers, Service Managers, Team Managers, Adult’s Qualified Social Workers and Children’s Qualified Social Workers.
What Medicare First can offer you :
- Medicare First is a first tier recruitment provider to local authorities so you will have access to opportunities before they reach many other agencies
- Opportunity as a Medicare First worker to access continued lines of work
- Excellent rates of pay both (Umbrella companies, Limited Company and PAYE welcomed)
- Your own dedicated consultant who will manage your registrations through to clearance
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process