- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
Senior Software Engineer (C / C++)
£50,000 - £65,000 + medical + dental + 8% pension + 33 days holiday
Are you looking to take a senior role in a highly creative and innovative company that are revolutionising the medical industry and expanding their products globally?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer to create applications and embedded software in C / C++ as part of a highly skilled team! You will get excellent training and development opportunities and encouraged to bring new ideas to the company.
This highly successful start up are breaking records and scaling up significantly following huge investment and uptake of their product. It's an exciting time to join and bring cutting edge products to market that will improve surgery for millions of people worldwide.
This would suit a Software Engineer with experience creating applications in C / C++ and the goal of being involved in creating ground-breaking software for robots that are revolutionising the industry.
- Create complex software for state of the art robotics applications
- Work with multi-disciplinary engineering team to understand requirements & problem solve
- Agile development environment
- Using Python (can be trained)
- Continuous integration / DevOps environment
- Experience in C / C++ development
- Applications development essential, embedded advantageous
- Advantageous to have a scripting language (ideally Python)
- Interest in working with cutting edge technology and software!
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise IT