- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary: Competitive with Benefits
Our client is a well-established civil and structural engineering consultancy who are looking for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their expanding team in Cheltenham.
About the company
This growing company are experts in the field of engineering and building design, with a rapidly expanding client base and increasing workload. They are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer with at least five years post graduate experience to join their consultancy on a permanent basis – this could be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
In order to be considered for this role as a Senior Structural Engineer, you will;
* Hold a degree in either civil or structural engineering
* Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an engineer in a UK-based consultancy
* Demonstrate a can-do attitude with a positive approach to work
* Be working towards (or already be) Chartership
* Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
What will be expected of the successful Senior Structural Engineer?
* You will take responsibility for assessing building regulations on a variety of residential and commercial building projects
* You will assist developers, more junior engineers and technicians to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within a budget
* You will attend site meetings and liaise with clients in client meetings
* You will be working on a wide range of building structures and projects, using your experience as an engineer
* You will carry our analysis using computer models and spreadsheets.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer who is looking for the next big step in their career – don’t miss out!