- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Work within the heart of Cambridge within a strong valuation team.
The company has been instructed on some of the largest portfolios in the country and being nationwide AND international will need your high quality talents to give your opinion on property and real estate across the country. They are generally regarded as a market leading team and you will have the chance to really learn more from some highly experienced individuals. Collaboration between offices is highly encouraged to strengthen the business against competitors.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Senior Surveyor salary and bonus structure in place for those who can look out for the extra hidden value - between £35,000 and £45,000
- 25 Days holiday
- Car Allowance of £3,400
- Very generous pension scheme
- Private Healthcare service
- Professional chartership subscription fees covered
- Valuing property for debt/security, asset management and accounting purposes.
- Able to work on interesting assignments that will mean you will have to put your thinking hat on, such as Investment Advisory. Examples of this are the purchase of £1 billion industrial investment purchase that produced a 7 figure fee!
- Advising commercial agency and/or advisory/transactions with your valuation knowledge.
- Generating a bigger profile for yourself and team within the business with your successful work.
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team.
- Demonstrated track record of valuation.
- Being assertive in your justification of value, but also be able to understand your clients views.
- Well organised and able to managing a dynamic workload.
- Innovative in thinking and problem solving.
- A collaborative mindset
- Working knowledge of Argus
- Able to mentor and develop junior members of staff in their continuous property career.
- Links to the banking and finance sector would be highly desirable.
Whether you are working for a boutique commercial agency and you want to work with some larger clients, or whether you want to open the doors to more career prospects by working closely with asset or property management teams, there are many options that will be available for you here, with collaboration and culture being highly important.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- trades and professions