- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
£30,000 - £35,000 (or negotiable DoE) OTE £65,000
Reassured are looking to recruit Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant to join us on our journey as we grow our operation across the UK. We are in an exciting time as growth is the key objective for the business over the next few years and we want you as the Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant to be part of this key objective.
We will offer you career development, company-wide incentives and the opportunity to work within a successful 4 year winning Times Top 100 Best Company!
Interested? Carry on reading…....
A day in the life of your new role:
* Ownership of regional growth in the Sales departments across all sales levels
* Support with business engagement through stakeholder management
* Support in the management of junior staff
* Training and development support of junior staff
* Sourcing the best talent for our vacancies by head hunting through a variety of different databases, jobs boards, social media platforms and more.
* You will spend a lot of time on your phone, calling candidates to discuss job opportunities and then meeting your candidates to take them through Assessment Centre / the recruitment process.
* You will be managing stakeholder relations and networking across the wider business to generate candidate interest and promote the recruitment objectives.
* You will manage your candidates through the recruitment process, finding out what their career aspirations are and placing then into the open vacancies here at Reassured.
* You will be placing more senior appointments (Manager level +)
Skills and Experience
* You will have a proven successful career in high volume recruitment, ideally within the Sales sector. We will also consider Specialist Recruiters as long as you have got experience working to tight deadlines and volume placements (temp desk / contract desk)
* You will be able to recruit at Managerial appointments and above and have proven experience in this
* The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, passionate about sales and ensure that outstanding results are achieved on a daily basis
* Experience of working to and achieving targets
* Motivated by an environment where there is money and material rewards as a goal
* Enjoys selling and likes influencing others and negotiating
* The ability to work in a team
* Prepared to go the extra mile to hit target
* Enjoys working in a fast pace environment
We will offer you career development and progression, company-wide incentives (including the likes of Las Vegas, Bahamas, Miami and more!).
Crucially we believe in developing your career and clearly lay out the path for you to be successful and progress.
You will have the opportunity to work within a successful, award winning and growing company.
Check us out on:
Times Top 100
Princess Anne Royal Training Awards
* 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + additional holiday with length of service
* Monthly incentives and Quarterly incentives
* Pension Scheme
* Market Leading Training
* Management Development Programme
Reassured Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its employees
Role: Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: PO9, Hampshire,
Apply for this job now.
- social media