- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Title: Senior Telecommunications Project Manager
Location: Thames Valley
Who Are We
OUR CLIENT helps Communications Service Providers (CSPs) manage Customer Experience, evolve to Network Virtualization and deliver Digital/IoT services.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and dynamic Senior Telecommunications Project Manager who is keen to work in a challenging environment and to deliver value add solutions, to join our team.
We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, highly skilled Senior Project Manager to join the Operations team within OUR CLIENT. The Role
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing the implementation of the EAA solution providing Performance Management solutions, ensuring successful end to end delivery to the customer, delivering to agreed timelines, budget and quality.
He/she will co-ordinate deliveries across multiple R&D teams, directing assigned delivery staff and
working hand-in-hand with the Customer, their selected SI and other contributing 3rd parties.
Delivery will be made in a DevOps environment and the SPM will ensure all key parties are engaged, appropriately skilled and active in the execution of this process.
- Management of the delivery of all components to customer in line with the contractual agreement
- Direct the delivery of project through active sponsorship, leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements
- Management of the full Project lifecycle
- Scope Control
- Resource planning and management
- Relationship management with Customer SI and other contributing 3rd Parties
- Stakeholder Management (internally and externally)
- Issue management
- Project financial reporting and accountability
- Risk mitigation and management
- Change management
- Extensive proven experience of project managing large and complex Telecommunications OSS projects
- Strong experience working as a PM in an SI
- Ability to demonstrate clear and strong leadership
- Exposure to and experience of Agile Delivery methods
- Exposure to and experience delivery in a DevOps model
- PMP or PRINCE2 practitioner level
- Customer & Supplier Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial accountability for projects
- Project P&L management
- Experience of working for Software Vendor
- ms project
- project manager