- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £50,000.00 - £60,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
If you are an accountant / bookkeeper who has worked with clients from the music industry, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We are recruiting for a fast growing West End accountancy firm who specialise in providing accountancy services to clients predominantly from the music industry (bands, DJ’s, Musicians, Festivals, Record Labels etc), but also work with actors, sportsmen social media influencers and other talent related professionals.
The firm work with several world famous stars as well as young lesser-known talent.
Working closely with a Senior Partner at the firm, you will be allocated a small portfolio of clients to manage. This portfolio will include high profile bands, musicians and DJ’s.
Duties will include:
- Supervising up to 3 Accounts Assistants and delegating work to them
- Accounts preparation / review
- Day to day business management / bookkeeping for clients
- Preparing commission reports / analysis for artists & management
- Budgeting & cash flow forecasting for touring artists
- Reviewing VAT returns prepared by Juniors
- Assisting clients with the management of their commercial affairs
- Making payments on behalf of clients and chasing overdue payments from debtors
- Ad-hoc project work for clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience of working with music industry clients who wants to further their career at an impressive firm.
An accounting qualification (AAT or ACCA) is desirable for this position, but we will also consider candidates with substantial experience within this field.
If you are interested in this position and have relevant experience, please apply today!
- Music Industry
- ms project
- social media