- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Town Planner to join a UK leading planning consultancy as part of their established team in Birmingham. The company are uniquely positioned to deliver full planning, environmental and design consultancy services to clients within the residential, commercial, education, energy, infrastructure and retail sectors.
To be considered for this role you will have a relevant degree such as Town / City and Regional Planning, a minimum of two years town planning experience, preferably within a consultancy environment and will ideally be RTPI qualified.
The successful Town Planner will:
* Advise landowners, developers and investors on projects and policy issues
* Negotiate with local planning authorities
* Prepare and summit planning applications
* Write and submit appeals
* Attend meetings with clients, senior staff and local authorities
* Present proposals and public meetings or planning committees
In return the company are offering:
* Regular reviews an on-going training
* Generous starting salary and benefits package
Interested? To discuss this vacancy and other positions within the town planning sector, please do not hesitate to contact HARRIET ALLAN on 01792 362016 or email your CV to and we will get back to you.