- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior UI Designer – Global Commercial Banking : 0000E2M6
Senior UI Designer – HSBC Kinetic - Global Commercial Banking
Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
When you think of driving growth do you focus on the customer? Do you get your energy from making things simple? At HSBC Global Commercial Banking we’re leveraging our size and strength and investing in disruptive technological change to simplify the business. We are building a world-class organisation capable of high-paced, end-to-end transformation centred around our customers. We need innovative thinkers and doers to help deliver our ambition.
We invest in our people and have a variety of open roles in Commercial Banking. If you decide to join us, we will support your growth and development and provide you with the opportunity to be part of a significant commercial transformation. With the world’s global bank, you will get the chance to work with and influence a wide range of businesses in the 50+ countries and territories where we operate, from small enterprises to mid-market companies and large multinationals. You’ll play a strategic role in driving our investments to success and delivering a customer experience fit for the future.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Senior UI Designer
We’re seeking a talented and skilled Senior UI Designer to join our creative and fast-moving design team. You’ll work with other expert UI and UX designers, animators, copywriters, developers and researchers building and improving Kinetic, an innovative financial app for iOS and Android.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with UX Designers and owning the UI for end-to-end user journeys
- Apply atomic design principles and advocating a user-centred design approach
- Design and deliver user interfaces from the ground up, from components through page templates to interaction design and brand implementation – all to our high creative and technical standards
- Support a culture of continuous improvement in customer experience and brand evolution – challenging the process and offering your expert opinion when appropriate
- Create high-fidelity interactive prototypes to showcase design thinking and development hand-off
- Help maintain and evolve our design system
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working as UI Designer open on industry but working in financial services would be an advantage but not essential
- Familiar with iOS and Android guidelines
- Have experience using design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Invision, and Principle
- See the value of a design system to a create a consistent and thoughtful user experience
- Can clearly and effectively articulate your design decisions, using appropriate reasoning to support them.
- Have a keen eye for accuracy and detail and have the ability to problem solve
Location – WeWork Waterloo, London
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC Commercial Banking UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a health work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions.
When joining HSBC Commercial Banking UK, you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know you and there will be many tailored development opportunities along the way to support your career to grow as much as you want. We can offer you a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity, shared parental and adoption pay, and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution. But this is only the start, we work closely with our colleagues to understand their life balance needs and we support them with several schemes and initiatives. We can’t wait to tell you about our ways of working, wellbeing agenda and our healthiest human system!
Telephone: +44 2078328500
: Commercial Banking
: Europe-United Kingdom-Greater London-London
: Full-time Shift
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 17-Jan-2020, 16:35:51 Unposting Date
: 16-Feb-2020, 23:59:00
About the company
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around
48 million customers through four Global Businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 72 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America.
With around 6,100 offices worldwide, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
Specialties: Banking, Financial Services, International Finance and Banking, Wealth Management, Corporate and Business Banking.