- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
I am looking for a Senior UX designer to join my client's international team on a huge re-imagining of their brand and user journey. They have a state-of-the-art user research facility which will enable you to thrive at the intersection of the user, data, technology and design.
If you thrive in a positive environment where you’re surrounded by an encouraging, hardworking and passionate design community who inspire each other to take their craft to the next level, then keep reading.
What you’ll do:
- You tap data to innovate big ideas, but your portfolio shows that small details and taste are just as important to you.
- You develop clear design strategies for how, what and when to test an experience.
- You transform business problems into user experience opportunities, ultimately designing, testing and launching usable, useful and delightful solutions.
- You mentor designers and inspire the team by leading a great example.
- You demonstrate tried and true practices, but when necessary you invent the new standard.
- You bring a systemic point of view to problem solving, yet you know how to isolate specific design issues and opportunities.
- You identify, investigate and validate design problems within multi-disciplinary teams.
- You are a champion for the team and by working hard, respectfully and humbly, you earn trust and respect from your colleagues and managers.
- You are constantly sketching and exploring the spectrum of possibility.
- You prototype your ideas and get them in front of users so you can learn and iterate towards excellence.
- You are the difference that moves good to great.
- You aren’t limited by device or platform, yet you are versed in responsive web and native mobile.
- You don’t believe hierarchies make you a better designer, but you want to be rewarded and acknowledged for your great work.
- You are equal part Interaction Designer, Visual Designer and Prototyper. Who you are:
- BA in Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience.
- 5 plus years of experience in web (responsive desired), native mobile, product, graphic, interaction or information design.
- In depth knowledge of design principles and experience simplifying complex systems.
- Extensive knowledge in multi-screen layout, final production art, information design, typography, color, composition, flows and UI specifications.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote or other visual design, wire-framing and prototyping tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in an agile team environment.
- Strong portfolio that you’re proud of. Please get in touch with your latest CV to apply for this role.