- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £22,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
If you want to join a brilliant, dynamic, vibrant agency environment with access to some world class accounts, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for a professional SEO Executive to join the award winning digital marketing division.
Ideally, you will have at least one or two years’ experience in an SEO-focused or search marketing role and a solid demonstrable knowledge of content. It would be perfect if this experience was gained in an agency setting, but client side applications will definitely be considered.
You will have strong content writing and problem-solving skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines and a keen eye for detail. You’ve got an excellent handle on SEO fundamentals and a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, and Keyword Planner.
Additionally, you will need to be:
- enthusiastic and motivated, with an appetite for learning and expanding your skill set
- great at engaging with stakeholders and managing expectations of clients
- organised, detail-oriented and able to prioritise workloads and efficiently multi-task
- passionate about applying SEO / search-driven strategies that drive opportunity for clients campaigns
- keen to follow industry developments, learn continually, and expand your skill set in a nurturing environment
As an SEO Executive within this agency team, you’ll be responsible for executing innovative, high-impact SEO strategies and digital marketing services. A core focus will be helping organisations solve search visibility challenges while helping the agency grow their SEO service offering.
In the role you will directly manage the performance of SEO campaigns for several clients across a range of sectors including health, finance, and retail. You’ll collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams including paid media, UX, design, and technical colleagues.
You will take ownership of your delegated projects and tasks, and work with the rest of the team to provide the best service and innovation to our clients.
Day to day:
Reporting directly into the Head of SEO, you’ll be supported in the growth and development of your SEO skills, and given responsibilities from day one. Core responsibilities include:
- preparing and executing a variety of SEO services for the agency’s clients
- creating SEO-focused content, both for clients
- providing SEO best practice advice to clients and share knowledge with internal colleagues
- analysing user behaviour through keyword research and trended data analysis
- optimising client assets through keyword targeting and on-page optimisation
- conducting technical SEO audits to identify barriers to visibility and uncover opportunities
- reviewing analytics data from a variety of sources to analyse channel performance
- developing key strategic deliverables including presentations, best practice documentation and performance reports
- managing client contact, meetings and in-person presentations
- participating in pitches and new business tender processes where required
- building strong client relationships to support the identification of new opportunities
- delivering exceptional service for clients and achieving excellent results both for a variety of clients/accounts
Salary is purely dependent on skills and experience: £22,000 - £25,000. The environment is one of learning and nurturing and there is a defined career path therein.
FURTHER INFORMATION: When applying for this role, please provide further details such as your current salary, your minimum salary expectations and your notice period.
We cannot guarantee a response to every individual application, made necessary by the volume of response we receive. We will only contact those candidates we wish to shortlist; apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
NOTES: SEO leading full service digital agency looking for a digital marketing executive or manager with really solid, proven SEO experience. Solid content exprience too. Based Edinburgh, Leith. Ideal start date early July 2019.
- google analytics