- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our Marketing team as an SEO/Web Optimisation Specialist, based in Nottingham.
This is a great opportunity for a technical marketing professional to expand their career across a truly global organisation. You will be working as part of the web marketing team across UK and EMEA who are responsible for delivering strong website performance for lead generation through digital initiatives and projects. You will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of our growth strategy through our online channels, with a key focus on our technical organic search performance (SEO), analytics and research, and conversion optimisation.
What is the Web Optimisation Specialist responsible for?
You can expect to be responsible for driving significant growth and efficiencies through technical SEO development and best practice, working closely with our acquisition marketing team to meet objectives for traffic acquisition. Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Owning and supporting digital projects to deliver business performance managing marketing and business stakeholders, and external suppliers and agencies.
- Designing and creating web analytics reports, insight and analysis against growth KPIs; identifying trends and using research to find new growth opportunities across each of our websites.
- Work with the team in being responsible for the content on our B2B websites ensuring it is up to date, to support the creation and updating of events and webinar pages, as well as reviewing and optimising these pages.
- Encouraging and implementing SEO and analytics best practice across the business.
- Identify and propose changes to optimise the web visitor journey across all our websites. Working with stakeholders to develop understanding of visitor behaviour and implementing changes to meet business needs e.g. drive more leads or online revenue.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with projects and day-to-day admin tasks such as raising POs and budget management.
- Maintain and summarise website KPI reports.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone who is passionate, ambitious and can work collaboratively as part of our wider Digital Media team. We're looking for:
- Experience in technical SEO and keyword research
- Ideally experience within a B2B marketing team (although all backgrounds will be considered)
- Proficient in Google Analytics or other web analytics suites
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Proven experience in improving website conversion performance
- Advanced experience in Excel
- Able to produce actionable points from channel, campaign or report data
It would be a bonus if you have experience in conversion rate optimisation (CRO) including A/B and MVT testing and/or a knowledge of acquisition marketing (i.e PPC, display, remarketing and email) but full training and induction will be provided.
Does this sound like it could be your next role? We look forward to receiving your application.
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.