- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Find your perfect role Apply Now Serious Injury Solicitor (0-2PQE)
A top 200 firm based in Bristol require a Solicitor to join their Serious Injury team in with 0-2 years PQE on a permanent basis.
My client is one of the few firms to offer a rare opportunity to specialise in this high profile, and deeply rewarding area of personal injury law.
Ideally, candidates will have Claimant or Defendant multi track serious / catastrophic injury related experience and will have some experience working on high value and complex cases involving brain injury, spinal cord injury, upper and lower limb amputations or severe orthopaedic injury related cases.
As a Solicitor in the team, you will lead the investigation and litigation in a range of Serious Injury cases, working as part of a highly specialist team to maximise client damages and optimise costs recovery. You will also assist in developing external relationships across the South West to provide an exceptional client experience and generate new cases.
* Have experience of up to 2 years in Personal Injury litigation, ideally in Serious Injury cases involving brain injury, spinal injury and amputees.
* Have a strong appetite for business development, able to build successful relationships with medical professionals
* Be able to operate independently and as part of a team to deliver the best outcomes for our clients and develop other team members.
* Have excellent client care and inter-personal skills, operating with integrity and showing empathy and intuition.
* Commercial awareness
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.
Share this job
Associate Recruitment Consultant
0203 846 3071
Emily joined Douglas Scott in March 2017, initially as part of the Master Vendor team of consultants focusing on the recruitment for one specialised client account. Emily went on to join the National Support desk where she concentrated on business support roles within law firms. Currently Emily works on the National Insurance desk covering the South West region working with a range of small regional practices, boutique firms and larger national practices including well-established departments as well as emerging firms. Emily graduated from the University of Central Lancashire in 2016 and studied Criminology and Criminal Justice. Previous to this, she completed her A-levels in Business studies, ICT and Sociology.
"Emily is extremely professional, helpful and really approachable. I found her a delight to communicate with. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t have put myself forward for a particular role.She deserves a big thank you for helping me."
Client Development Executive | London
- Area of Law: Catastrophic Loss, Claimant Personal Injury
- Type: Solicitor / FILEX, Private Practice
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Bristol
- Reference: J56517 Candidates looking at this job also viewed these fantastic opportunities:
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor Legal Executive
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Complex Credit Hire File handler (Multi-Track) Apply Now Find your perfect role
Keywords Location Permanent Temp/Contract Private Practice Residential Conveyancing In-house Business Support Law Costs Family Instant Job