- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join our busy Service Division located at our Head Office in Maidenhead.
As the Service Administrator you will be responsible in providing full administrative support to our Fuel Systems Environmental Team and have pivotal involvement in the day to day operations.
* Be the main point of contact for general enquiries relating to site reports and and client documents
* Plan maintenance work/schedules in conjunction with the generator planning team and ensure that compliance is in line with AVK policies and procedures.
* Produce quotations for new and remedial works on customer sites.
* Resolving pricing queries with suppliers to ensure quotations are accurate and cost effective.
* Regular contact with our engineers
* Ensure supplier invoices for parts and associated works are approved.
You will have the ability to multitask and manage several projects simultaneously with calmness and accuracy and excellent communication literacy and numeracy skills.
In return we offer exciting prospects, a generous benefits package including BUPA and free car parking
Role: Service Administrator
Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire,
Apply for this job now.
- ms project