- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HEATHROW, GB
SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR – WEST LONDON – PRESTIGE MAIN DEALERSHIP
My Client, a main dealership based in the West London area are currently looking for a Service Administrator to join their team.
Salary for the Service Administrator role is of 25k plus a bonus of 5k.
Key responsibilities for the Service Administrator:
- Maximising invoiced hours to ensure sold hours targets are achieved
- Promoting other services and products to customers as appropriate
- Raise vehicle job cards for each job and passing to workshop control for scheduling, ensuring that all service documentation is completed as accurately as possible and that customer records are maintained
- Liaising effectively with customer booking, workshop loading and parts operation
- Keeping customers fully and regularly informed of changes to costs and expected completion times/dates
- Receiving completed job cards and vehicle invoices (with authority numbers as appropriate) and as required, notifying customer that vehicle is completed, the costs involved and ensuring that the necessary arrangements for moving the vehicle are made
- Ensuring daily banking sheet maintained and transmitted to Cashiers Department
- Managing courtesy car administration and incoming Penalty Charge Notices
- Ensure that all administration relevant to effective running of the department is dealt with promptly and correctly
- Preparation of customer invoicing
- The provision of customer estimates in a timely and professional manner
- The recording of vehicle details and service histories accurately and the effective operation of a customer follow-up system
- Accurately maintaining the document control systems and the cash / credit accounting systems
To find out more regarding this Service Administrator role please get in touch.
WE DONATE £100.00 TO CHARITY WITH EVERY PLACEMENT WE MAKE!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year