- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
- Letchworth Garden City
Are you a successful Service Advisor looking to take the next step in your career?
Service Advisor - Letchworth
Basic £18,000 - £25,000 OTE £35,000
Due to continuing business success and growth our client has a fantastic opportunity available for a Service Advisor to join their busy prestige dealership in Stevenage
The ideal Service Advisor:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
Service Advisor key responsibilities:
- Establish rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer
- Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
- Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
- Arrange alternative transport for the customer (courtesy cars where possible) and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
- Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
- Ensure the customer understands the service charges what work will be or has been carried out involve technical advisers to answer queries where necessary
Previous Automotive Experience is Essential
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige Franchise motor company then APPLY today!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen
- customer service