- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Service Assurance Analyst - 90224259
Posting Range:7 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: Service Assurance Analyst
As a Barclays Decision Analyst, you will deliver hypothesis-driven analysis to investigate key business issues relating to Barclays customers, markets, products and channels, and use this insight to drivethe wider Retail and Business Bank’s agenda to create value for customers, colleagues, the community and the company.
What will you be doing?
• Identifying service performance trends, and risks through application of quantitative analytical skills
• Undertaking analysis to understand service, product behaviour and the performance to help us improve service performance, support service improvement plans and drive key strategic service initiatives with support from senior colleagues
• Contributing to the design, test and build of complex information across multiple decision engines to identify causal links between behaviour, tasks and risks
• Demonstrating an innovative approach to data-based problem solving
• Taking part in initiatives to improve the accuracy, availability, granularity and coverage of our data, and those that implement new data management and knowledge tools
• Communicating the findings of analysis in meetings with technicians and senior stakeholders and in visually-compelling reports or presentations
• Investigate and repair process breaches
• Maintenance of Best Practice guidance
What we’re looking for:
• Familiarity with Service Management Processes – Incident, Problem, Change
• ITIL Qualification or Equivalent
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Competent with Service First, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, SPDW
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Awareness of Hosting Technologies, components and support areas - Middleware, Midrange, Unix, Windows, Storage, Mainframe and Database
• Major Incident / Crisis Management background
• Strong technical background
• ITIL V3 Expert qualification or equivalent
Where will you be working?
You’ll be working at our flagship Technology Campus at Radbroke Hall in Knutsford. Set in the beautiful grounds of Radbroke Hall itself, out Technology Center is the home for Banking innovation. We employ a unique friendly culture, relaxed work environment and a suite of onsite benefits.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.