- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Scotland GB
Service Coordinator needed in Dumfries Ref (phone number removed) Paying £9.16 - 11.09 per hr
- Co-ordinating responses to all reactive Work Orders ensuring they are responded and rectified within timescales, monitoring question set and making changes as appropriate
- Generating reports meeting deadlines for submission of reports and achievement of targets
- Coordination and management of sub-contractor service reports and follow up activity through liaison with Hard FM management
- Coordination and management of the Helpdesk through weekly calls and daily monitoring of Service Level Agreement
- Co-ordinating on site cover of Helpdesk emails ensuring emails are logged within 15 minute SLA and implementing change to further improve services provided
- Responsible for purchases and validation of the purchase card.
- Assisting Contract Manager in completion of monthly BPR report
- Producing monthly Contract Performance report ensuring accuracy to inform decision making and to benchmark and monitor performance, meet contractual obligations and continuous improvement in strict timescales. This includes interpreting performance data and assessing progress.
- Respond to external and internal telephone and email enquiries, processing information orally, in writing and electronically
- Responsible for local GDPR compliance activity
- Attending and participating in meetings and taking and processing actions as appropriate
Essential Employment are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage
Role: Service Coordinator
Job Type: Temporary
Location: DG2, Dumfries,
Apply for this job now.
About the company