- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client has multiple opportunities for Service Delivery Agent team members to join them based in Ramsgate. You will join them on a full time, permanent basisand in return, you will receive a highly competitive starting salary of £18,750 per annum plus benefits!
With new improved salaries, a brilliant pay progression scheme (be earning £25,700 in as little as three years) and some excellent benefits on offer, now’s a great time to join the company. Not only will they welcome you with open arms, they’ll support and encourage you and fuel your career development opportunities every step of the way.
About the role:
Dealing effectively with inbound calls regarding a range of products and transactions is what’s involved here. As the Service Delivery Agent, you will have a real chance to make the most of your excellent customer service skills in a truly sales focused role, you’ll spend each day Identifying and fulfilling a variety of needs, including bringing on board new customers, retaining existing ones and cross-selling at every opportunity. In short, you’ll provide a high-quality service and prove that nothing is too much trouble.
Key responsibilities of the Service Delivery Agent:
- Provide customers with exemplary service by dealing with all calls efficiently, accurately and promptly
- Multi-skilled in the Customer Service and Sales role, to competently deal with all customer enquiries into the Company
- Contribute proportionately to the Team’s achievements of all KPIs, as set by the Team Manager
- Meet and exceed the quality standards set by the company in handling calls and ensure that all promises to customers are fulfilled
- Provide flexibility in working arrangements to ensure customer demands are satisfied
- Use questioning and listening skills to fulfil customer requirements and needs
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all products and processes
- Familiar with and practice all current selling techniques and best practice as outlined by the management team
- Able to deal with difficult situations in an empathetic and professional manner
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Able to investigate and resolve any customer complaints providing first class customer service
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Compliant with the standards set by various regulatory bodies
Experience and skills required to be the Service Delivery Agent:
- Experience in working in a customer focusing environment is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed keyboard and PC skills
- Sales orientated
- Highly motivated and ability to work under own initiative to achieve results
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be flexible, to accommodate business needs and requirements
If you would like to join the team as their Service Delivery Agent, or find out more information, then please click ‘apply’ today – they’d love to hear from you!
To all recruitment agencies: the company does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to recruiters, employees or any other company location. The company is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.
- customer service