- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 gross per year
rthirteen are seeking a Service Delivery Consultant to join an impressive international performance marketing organisation to support their client base.
This role will be a fixed term contract for 12 months covering maternity leave.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide administrative support and delivery to clients for multiple campaigns and projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with outstanding organisation and customer service skills looking to join a company that truly values it staff, where you can learn, progress and have fun in a challenging and varied role.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering routine and ad-hoc monthly reports and invoices accurately, on time and in line with pre-defined operational processes and timescales.
- Responding to related enquiries from client's customers.
- Routine checks of in-house systems to ensure they are operational.
- Analysis of reporting to ensure statistics are inline with operational goals.
- Working closely with internal associated Delivery and Account Managers.
- Responsible for authorisation and processing of customer rewards.
- Identifying, promoting and advising on technical improvements and aligning processes.
- Supporting client specific projects and support integration of new releases.
- Generating new ideas for process improvements.
You will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous customer / client support or administrative experience.
- Possesses intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel Outlook, PowerPoint & SQL
- Have excellent attention to detail, able to maintain high accuracy levels.
- Be naturally self motivated with the ability to effectively prioritise workload.
- Open, approachable with a "can do" attitude.
- Experience of invoicing/reconciliation processes would be an advantage.
This vacancy offers an excellent career opportunity for an individual looking to join a well established, yet dynamic, internationally operating business.
This is based at company head quarters in central Norwich, offering a salary is up to £18,000 DOE plus an annual bonus scheme.
You will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
Benefits include 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Luke Plane
-Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals
- we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution.
Contact us, for a completely confidential chat.
rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity.
rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.