- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.50 gross per hour
My Client near Royston is looking for a Service Call Handler to join there fast paced, growing office.
You will be answering incoming calls from one of their biggest contacts, giving them a quick problem-solving experience.
This is an immediate Temp position with a possibility of going permanent.
You will be responsible for
- Allocating work to engineers in response to incoming calls reported by branches
- Making logs of all calls using different databases, keeping all accounts up to date
- Managing the allocation of ongoing and new engineer visits effectively
- Being the key point of contact for a contracted client and engineers dealing with all queries in a polite and professional manner
- Responsible for identifying and highlighting potential issues with resource, skills and workload
You will need
- An excellent telephone manner
- A quick and effective problem solver
- Work well under pressure
- Great listening and direction taking skills
- Team player
- Good computer skills
- Free Parking
- Pay rate £9.50ph
Please apply within.
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.