- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client, a vibrant and growing telecommunications company, is seeking a bright and motivated Service Desk & Customer Service Administrator to join their team.
This is an extremely varied position dealing with all aspects of customer service and order processing. The role will involve general duties ranging from processing and despatch of daily orders, responding to customer requests / queries, managing customer accounts and general maintenance of the database.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience within a similar role, excellent attention to detail, time management and organisation skills. The candidate must be proactive in approach and be a team player willing to go that extra mile.
Although the role includes some basic technical duties, full training will be provided. Shifts include - 8.30-5.00, 9.00-5.30 and 9.30-6.00.
Great benefits including gym and restaurant on site, free parking, free bus service to and from Maidenhead throughout the day!
No technical knowledge is required!
Key duties & responsibilities
- 1st line support for diagnosing connectivity problems/issues
- Logging phone calls and triaging queries
- Providing operational support to the business
- Ensuring the systems is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Liaising with networks to troubleshoot and diagnose faults
- Processing and preparing orders for dispatch
- Managing and supporting dealer/customer relationships
- Arranging and provide training to customers via our online portal
- Ad hoc duties as required
Key skill and competency requirements
- PC literate, high level of Excel competency (Intermediate as a minimum)
- Excellent attention to details skills are essential
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Highly organised coupled with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, fast paced work environment
- Excellent team player, personable and able to operate at all levels
- Confident dealing with large amounts of numerical data
- Smart and professional appearance
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
- customer service