- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Incredibly varied role on offer for a qualified AC & Refrigeration Engineer to join an expanding company, where you undergo specialist manufacturer training, whilst progressing your career to a Service Manager and rapidly increase your earnings.
Do you have your city and guilds? Are you looking for a role where you can push on and progress to a respected, senior engineer?
This company offer AC and refrigeration installation and servicing for their loyal client base, and due to taking on a major long term national contract with a renowned blue chip client they are looking to bring another engineer on board their expert team.
In this role you will be servicing AC and refrigeration systems across Oxfordshire and the UK. This company will keep your skill set up to date with Daikin and Toshiba manufacturers training, and are happy to listen to any training you feel beneficial to you and the company. This role is Monday to Friday, with a rota of a fortnight of night shifts and weekend call outs.
The ideal candidate with have their city and guilds in AC and refrigeration and be looking to join a company where you can considerably increase your earnings through overtime.
- Servicing AC and refrigeration systems
- Daikin and Toshiba manufacturers training
- 1/6-week rota for Weekend Call outs
- 1/10 Fortnight of Nights (Mon-Thurs)
- £40,000 - £45,000 + Progression + Training + Benefits + Callout
- Has their City and Guilds AC and Refrigeration qualification
- Looking for a role where you can increase their earnings
- Willing to cover Oxfordshire and London
- Willing to work nightshifts 1 in 10
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.