- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Service Manager - 90221282
Posting Range:8 Feb 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title: Service Level Manager
The Service Level Manager is also responsible for the performance, risk, cost and continual service improvement of the service / product, raising the awareness amongst our colleagues and stakeholders whilst improving quality of the end to end service
What will you be doing?
• The role holder is responsible for managing a number of aspects of the service in line with ITIL principles
• Service Level Management – Ensuring service related documentation and information is managed and maintained
• Identifying various component parts necessary to deliver the services through Operating Level Agreements(OLAs) and Underpinning Contracts (UCs)
• Defining service improvement plans, supporting business cases for change and promoting best practice amongst the service offering
• Developing standard service offerings and service tiers to be utilized by customers, and providing subject matter expertise for all service-related inquiries and issues
• Identification and remediation of risks and audit actions in relation to the service and associated products
• Understanding the different cost aspects and influencing factors of the service, with a view to identifying and achieving cost savings
• Establish and manage operational relationship with suppliers, reviewing supplier performance against defined SLAs and OLAs.
What we’re looking for:
• Understanding of Service Management principles
• Knowledge of Microsoft O365 products
• Experience of working in a global organisation preferably spanning infrastructure, applications and/or operational environments
• Experience of end user and collaboration technologies
Skills that will help you in the role:
• ITIL Certified or equivalent work experience
Where will you be working?
• Radbroke Hall is a hidden gem in the heart of the Cheshire countryside and home to our 3,200-strong team
• As we’re based in the country side, we have accommodated many facilities including our subsidized canteen, onsite Starbucks café, Tennis and Squash Courts, Gym and shop
• We have a really open, friendly culture here at Radbroke and sense of community.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.