- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Care Home Manager (Physical Disabilities)£39,000-£43,000Norwich Full time, 35 hours per week
A an opportunity has become available for an experienced management professional to manage a Physical Disabilities Service in Norwich
The service is home to 32 adults with a range of physical disabilities. The home is surrounded by woodland and just a short drive from the centre of Norwich and is currently rated GOOD with CQC
The Service is underpinned by a commitment to meet each individual's needs and aspirations through Person Centred Planning, personal choice and promotion of independence, whilst ensuring physical, social, emotional and personal development.
They offer an environment where you can work with great leaders and be part of a team who are passionate making a positive impact on the lives of disabled people. You will have opportunities to learn and grow in your role, building your skills and knowledge in partnership with others.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop, making a difference to so many lives by enabling the people who use our service to enjoy independence and fulfilment.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will provide clear direction and be responsible for the day-to-day management of the support provided within the service. Your key responsibilities will include management and supervision of a great staff team, financial and health and safety management to fulfil our statutory obligations.
You will implement systems and procedures designed to promote positive outcomes for disabled people within the service, ensuring a flexible, proactive approach whilst meeting the desired outcomes of the people we support. You will manage the recruitment, selection and on-going training, development and performance of all staff in the service, to ensure achievement of national minimum care standard requirements.
This is a challenging yet exciting role, offering you the opportunity to bring your passion and enthusiasm to the largest pan disability charity in the UK, making a real difference to the lives of all our residents.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Have experience in managing nursing and care teams / supervisory or management experience in a care environment.
- Experience of a range of different departments such as therapies, transport, catering, administration, care and maintenance would be advantageous.
- Hold registration for this service.
- Have strong people and communication skills.
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Ensure budgetary compliance.
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
For more information please call Helen Preston at White Knight Recruitment on or please see our website for more roles and opportunities
- customer service