- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
- DEVON DEVON
Abatec are working in partnership with a successful Civils/ Groundworks company in Devon who are looking for a Setting Out Engineer to join their team.
The company are a well known successful business and they have recently secured several development across their region which has created this new role.
Working alongside reputable housing and commercial developers our client provides groundworks packages to include roads/infrastructure, 278 works, drainage and foundations etc.
As a Setting Out Engineer your role will include:
- Providing accurate setting out, outlining engineering from inspection to completion
- Establishing the level and survey control for contracts
- Liaising with Client's Engineering and Operational staff to ensure Key Performance Parameters are met or exceeded within budget constraints
- Setting out detailed works as per the contract drawings ensuring that checks are made on a regular basis & all site measurements are recorded
- Assisting the Site Agent and Design Co-ordinator in developing efficient work methods and techniques
- Attending internal and external review and progress meetings
- Ascertaining preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- Completing contract documentation
- Delivering the work to the specified quality
As a setting out Engineer your experience will include:
- Previous Setting out experience
- Previous groundworks experience (advantageous)
- SMSTS (Advantageous)
- First Aid (advantageous)
The company offer:
- Base Salary - £40 - £45,000
- Company Van
- Training and progression
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Lisa McNulty. The reference for this vacancy is 129126.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Recruitment is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.