- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Ramsey Saint Marys
For over 35 years, Mick George Ltd has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
Today we are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates & Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition. Our Facilities Management division offers a wide range of services to commercial and residential clients for reactive and planned maintenance, right through to refurbishment and building installation.
We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we invest in making sure we have the best people throughout the business. We encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations; propelling the business forward and enabling us to achieve the high standards our customers expect throughout their Mick George journey.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- The translating of works information into accurate and detailed setting out on- site.
- Ensuring that the works are executed in accordance with specification and Project Execution Plan.
- To ensure that section of works are undertaken safely and in accordance with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- To make sure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification.
- To communicate with foreman and other site representatives to ensure full understanding of information provided
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- HNC/ HND in Civil Engineering
- Strong experience in setting out Highway and Earthworks schemes.
- Working knowledge of surveying equipment and systems e.g. AutoCAD and Ground Modelling Surveying packages.
- Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst in keeping with Mick George quality standards.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental legislation.
- Full UK Driving License required.
The Mick George Group is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all. The company seeks to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse community at large and values the individual's contribution irrespective of sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, race, colour, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin.
- ms project
- quality control