- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £35,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
Sharepoint Team Manager
About the role
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual that will be responsible for the daily operational management of our Sharepoint Administration team working out of the Ruddington Site.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Capita DCC Account Management team and will play a key role in shaping the service.
The role will also fully contribute to the team's core activities, including user management, licensing management, site administration activities, support of testing, NCL/ACM administration, Azure AD administration, migration support activities, support to DCC customers who wish to develop their use of SharePoint with Service Providers and external customers, and ongoing support of the Operations interface with external parties.
The role will be expected to work within SLA and OLA agreements.
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential.
With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What you will do:
- Lead manage and mentor the Sharepoint Admin Team, this includes:
- Goal setting, skill enhancement and coordination of performance review activities
- Investigate and resolve any issues resulting from substandard performance.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by all team members
- Develop programs to improve technical and customer service skills across the operation
- Address customer enquiries resolve issues and feedback proactively.
- Maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders to ensure team effectiveness.
- Ensure all employees are adequately trained to meet service objectives.
- Demonstrating efficiencies & quality of service
- Be an expert in DCC Work Instructions and processes to ensure consistent delivery of service standards.
- Contribute expertise to DCC when new processes are being designed and introduced that include use of SharePoint.
- Assist with Microsoft Licensing activities within the team.
- User management of DCC and external accounts, including the creation, amendment and deletion of accounts from Azure Active Directory as well as password resets when requested.
- Facilitate and support DCC Testing activities involving SharePoint.
- Highly competent in site creation, security modelling and site configuration.
First point of contact in implementation of new sites.
- Provide secure access management of DCC SharePoint, liaising with site owners and Service Provider PMOs where necessary for access approval.
Provide regular and ad-hoc permission Matrix reports using the Sharegate tool.
- Administer all access requests from SEC Parties in line with the Nominated Contact Process.
- Administer and ensure the accuracy of the NCL and ACM systems.
- Support of SharePoint migration activities, including supporting user mapping and new site configuration.
- Demonstrating efficiencies & quality of service
Your experience will include:
- Experience of working in a Service Centre role or support environment, demonstrating aspects of a senior/champion role within the post
- Proven experience of working with Microsoft SharePoint and Azure Active Directory.
- Good understanding of SharePoint, with an emphasis on security management and site administration activities.
- Background in Customer Service Management environments.
- Strong aptitude for technical concepts.
- Strong MS Office working knowledge.
- People Management/leadership Experience and team working
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Experience in management of operational and technical staff, including recruitment, development, training and motivating staff, dealing with disciplinaries.
- Experience tackling complex problem-solving working with cross functional teams
- Excellent customer service skills proven
- Previous experience of delivering support to major projects or rollouts
- Experience of training and mentoring colleagues.
- Working knowledge of REMEDY
- Understanding of Sharegate
- Understanding of Microsoft Flow, Nintex or similar workflow systems
- Understanding of process design, development, and management
- STEM qualifications advantageous.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job.
We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately.
As well as a generous basic salary we also give you holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process
- click apply now.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- active directory
- customer service