- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Shift Maintenance Engineer - Liverpool Street, London - Days Only
My client is a market leading building maintenance service provider with a rapidly expanding portfolio across the UK. Due to a recent promotion, they are seeking a Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer to conduct daily PPM & reactive duties across one of their longest standing contracts based in Liverpool Street.
The successful candidate will look after the day to day engineering landlord only operation, whilst working alongside the shift leader. They will also be supported by an onsite Contract Manager and Contract Administrator.
* Responding to any reactive and the planned maintenance to plant throughout the buildings such as: Lighting, AHU's, FCUs, HVAC, pumps, sprinkler system, Pressure Units, UPS, generators and water treatment to name a few.
* Ensure strong communication clients
* Manage workload accordingly
* Organise sub contract labour.
* Carry out works in accordance to health and safety procedures
Salary & Package:
* £40,000.00 Per Annum
* 2 on 2 off / 3 on 3 off (7am - 7pm)
* Overtime Rates: x1.5 & x2.0
* Mobile Phone, Training and Career Progression into Senior Roles.
* Discounted Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
* 20 Days Annual Leave
* Opportunity to work in a well established, organised contract next to Liverpool Street Station.
* City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2/3 in Electrical Engineering
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Team player, strong management skills
* Prioritising and solving problems often under pressure, utilising innovative solutions.
* Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity please apply today!
For more information, please contact James Preston