- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Shift QC Analyst -:- Central Scotland -:- Generous Shift Allowance
* Be part of a shift quality control analyst team which works three shift patterns 6am-2pm, 9am-5pm, 2pm-10pm (including weekends)
* Conducted method troubleshooting and development
* Be involved in improvement, development and troubleshooting of lab procedures and methods
* At times be solely responsible for batch release and investigations into analytical deviations
* Will have industry chromatography experience (HPLC & GC).
* Will have previously worked on a manufacturing site conducting quality control work.
* Experience working in the food or drink testing sector.
* Degree or equivalent in chemistry, biochemistry, food science or a related biological science discipline.
* Will also be familiar with organoleptic techniques.
Our client is firmly established as a world leader in the food, beverage and pharma industries, with 23,000 staff and over a hundred innovation and manufacturing centres across six continents. Through a large, innovative portfolio of taste & nutrition systems and functional ingredients, our client partners with customers to improve the nutrition, taste, quality and safety of food and beverages for consumers around the world.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position click the link below.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Scientific People Ltd is the trading name of an Employment Business/Agency.
- quality control