- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £25,000.00 gross per year
We are looking for an experienced Shipping, Export or Logistics Administrator to join a well established company in the Newhaven area.
You will work in the distribution centre as the Export Administrator, part of the shipping and logistics function.
The Export Administrator’s duties are:
- Supporting the administration function of the Distribution, Shipping and Warehouse Team.
- Ensuring paperwork for dispatch and freight are accurate and prepared in a timely manner
- Booking freight forwarders and other logistics third parties as needed
- Keeping the booking system up to date
- Dealing with invoices as well as import and export documentation
You’ll need to have previous experience as an Export or Shipping Administrator and strong computer literacy.
The salary is between £20k and £25k dependent on experience and the role is working Monday to Friday between 8.30am and 5pm.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.